Just getting those first 100 followers on Instagram can seem like a challenge. But let’s reach for the stars and learn how to get 1,000! Below are some incredibly useful tips for both personal and business Instagram accounts.
If you sit with your Instagram account and hope it will grow engaged followers by itself, you will wait for a long time.
Looking at the statistic, 30% of Internet users are on Instagram. This platform has the highest level of engagement with the brands now. It may seem like you just need to jump in and post the beautiful pictures, but in fact, it still takes an effort to build your followings.
There are plenty of tips on Internet how to grow an Instagram account. However, many of them work with bigger accounts and won’t work well with a few hundreds of followers.
If you have recently opened an Instagram account, and you are looking to grow it, you are at the right place. I would explain five steps to get your first 1000 followers. I have divided the steps according to the number of followers. Follow the instruction carefully.
Five steps to get the first 1000 followers
Here is a step-by-step guide for getting the follower on Instagram. From Zero to Hero!
#Step 1: Tips for getting the first 300 followers
Once I opened my account, like all others, I had no follower, but gradually, I could find my niche and grow my account. Though at first, it looks challenging and confusing, there are some tips to get there better and sooner.
- You should choose a proper username. It is better to select a short and readable one. You can use an underscore, or dot to add more readability to your username. Once I was searching for big accounts, I found that people follow readable usernames more easily. It’s logical! Isn’t it?
- Write a proper bio; I have entirely explained how to write a bio to attract more users in the Instagram famous Your bio should show what you might bring for others. For example, you are going to make them happier or healthier.
- Add your contacts! If you have no problems to add your contact list into your following list, it is an excellent strategy to start, to get about 100 followers. Because these people would know you already and the chance is more they follow you back. In this way, you can add to your follower list.
- Have at least six posts, to start and find your relevant hashtags to help you to reach more people at first. You can add up to 30 hashtags to your posts, people would see your posts (if your account is public) on their feeds, and this may encourage them to follow you.
- Finding your target users is one of the best ways to start growing your account. One way is to see the lists of your competitors’ followers. You can check it from their profile. Though, once I started to follow those targeted users, it was time-consuming and with some Instagram limitation. Using Stormlike.net can assist you in automating these actions with no restriction. In this way, I could get my 300 followers just in a few days.
Why should you switch into a business account?
People might think if they are running a personal account, or they do not have any services, or product no need to switch to a business account. Hopefully, Instagram has given this option for free and for all users. Even you have a personal one, it is better to swath, it is easy, and there are lots of benefits there for you.
Once you are growing your account understanding the analysis help you a lot. In a business account, you can see all insight, and you will know which posts are more favorable, or what people are looking for in your page, which makes them encouraged to follow you. So, I highly recommend using this opportunity before going to the next steps.
At first, you might not consider the Instagram insight very carefully, but this section is entirely related to your account, especially if you are running a business account. If you know your target market is young people, so it is better for you to attract more young people on your account and Instagram shows this for you that what percentage of your account followers are people aged 25-34.
#Step 2: Get your 300-500 followers
Now the second step is to work on a 500-follower account, a good move for you! At this stage, you better have at least 18 posts.
- You should Keep consistency while using Instagram because an Instagram algorithm can recognize your engagements and presence. You might read the Instagram instruction itself, that people who post once a week, get five times more commitments than who post once a month. So, keep posting at least once a day.
- Using your Instagram bot features, like the direct message, comment tracker, post schedule, and so on. All of this shows your profile to others, and if they like your content, they will follow you, and it should not take more than a few days.
- Start working on Instagram stories and take advantages of that, this also led to more engagements and along with other tips you can reach to your first 500 followers.
#Step 3: Grow from 500 to 700 followers
Now you have passed half of the way. How does it feel? Sometimes it looks tough, but it is possible. The vital point you should know that you have to be patient. Many of other people you see that have many followers had the same experience. So, do not give up. In this stage, I would talk about high-quality content.
- The content is significant. Try to keep the original one, and your posts. Do not copy and do not look for short ways like this. Though repost is allowed on Instagram, you should write the origin links.
- You can enhance your photography skills and prepare some self-made documentaries. There are always new things that you can work on them. Hopefully, there are many tools that you can use to make more visually stunning pictures or even videos.
- The type of content should be related to your aim; you have also written on your bio. If you post on very different topics, people may do not like to stay. So, you better be focused on your unique identity which you have made on your Instagram account. In this way, you have given a character to people to recognize you. You also will be known for this identity, which supports you to grow your account even more than 1000 followers.
#Step 4: Get your 700-900 followers!
You are closer to your 1k followers! Ready? From this now, you should care about the details. For this purpose, you need analytics. Hopefully, Instagram would provide you this tool for free.
- Though, you should switch your account into a business one. It is easy. Once you have done, after having 100 followers, you can go to your profile, click on the top right, a three lined icon. The first option is insight. If you click on that, you would see the analytics.
- Always use stories IG to show you have a new post. You can also share your feed posts to your stories because this help people see your posts more often.
How long does it take to get 1000 Instagram followers?
Many of you may have this question that how long does it take to reach about 1k followers. If you follow the above instruction, you will have about 50-100 new followers each day. Keeping consistency, building relationships, and caring about all the said points it should take around 10-20 days to reach about 1000 followers. Though, it depends on how you do the job. For example, if you are doing all the task yourself, it takes time, but by using Instagram automation, you can reach your goal sooner.
All the secret about getting follower and encourage others to follow you is about building relationships, do several posts, and keeping consistency.
Please check out our previous blog about "How to Conquer the Beauty Niche on Instagram".
Please follow us on Twitter to see our latest news:
Grow instagram get instagram likes get instagram followers instagram services Instagram buy Instagram like buy Instagram likes buy Instagram followers buy Instagram boost packages Engagement Grow followers How to